How To Delete Gmail Account completely
have you got a bunch of Gmail ID which you don’t even use?
For whatever reason, you may have created them but if you don’t use those ID’s their no use of keeping them on the web, it’s always better to have on email id which helps to keep your things organize and at one place. This is the time you delete those Gmail ID’s you don’t use.
DELETE YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT
1. LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
2. UNDER ACCOUNT PREFERENCES, YOU WILL FIND A DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR SERVICE OPTION.
3. HERE, YOU CAN FIND TWO OPTIONS DELETE PRODUCT AND DELETE ACCOUNT. CLICK ON DELETE ACCOUNT, THAT WOULD REMOVE YOUR SEARCH HISTORY, YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO GOOGLE.
4. SELECT THE GMAIL ADDRESS YOU WANT TO DELETE.
5. TYPE IN THE PASSWORD.
6. PRESS NEXT.
7. FIND THE TRASH CAN ICON NEXT TO GMAIL. CLICK IT.
8. ENTER AN ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS ADDRESS WILL BE YOUR NEW GOOGLE USERNAME, SO BE SURE NOT TO USE AN EMAIL THAT YOU CAN’T ACCESS.
9. CLICK SEND VERIFICATION EMAIL.
10. YOU WILL NOW GET AN EMAIL FROM NO-REPLY@ACCOUNTS.GOOGLE.COM, WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK YOU HAVE TO CLICK IN ORDER TO DELETE YOUR GMAIL.
11. IF NECESSARY, LOG INTO YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT.
12. FROM HERE, YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. ONCE YOU CLICK YES, I WANT TO DELETE YOUREMAIL@GMAIL.COM, THE EMAIL ACCOUNT WILL BE COMPLETELY DELETED FOREVER. THIS STEP CAN’T BE UNDONE.
Once you have deleted your Gmail ID by following above steps it cant be undone. So before deleting the account, make sure if you have anything important on the drive, photos, contact etc.
Once it is done everything from contact number, search history, YouTube history will be deleted from googles server and if People who send you emails will get a delivery failure message every time